Western Kentucky University President Gary Ransdell and the Confucius Institute recently hosted five delegates from the Confucius Institute’s sister university, North China Electric Power University, for the second annual executive board meeting Oct. 28-29, a release said. On the executive board are Ransdell; Wei-Ping Pan, Confucius Institute director; Liu Jizhen, president of North China Electric Power University; Mary Nixon, vice president of Yum! Brands; Kechang Xie, vice president and academician of the Chinese Academy of Engineering; and David Lee, dean of WKU’s Potter College of Arts and Letters.
- Bowling Green company hosts 'Barnwood Builders'
- Don't tithe with credit cards, give what you have
- Corvette museum donates to KSP Trooper Island Camp
- Tops earn weekly awards
- Building permits
- Penguin Plunge returns March 5
- Partly cloudy skies and mild winds lend to low temps Wednesday
- Dear Abby: Wedding cast of characters reflects turbulent history
- Kirby Babies
- Tator Tot Time
- Phenomenal Preschool Story Hour
- Preschool Storytime @ @WCPL Kirby Branch
- Bowling Green Kiwanis Club
- Franklin Open Duplicate Bridge Club
- Magic: The Gathering Deck Building Class
- Graham Troopers
- Express Yourself
- Hilltopper Astronomy Club
- Jazz Jam
- Magic: The Gathering (Casual Standard)
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Daily News Headlines & Events Update
Would you like to receive a digest of each day's headlines & events from The Daily News by email? Signup today!
The Amplifier Headlines & Events Update
Would you like to receive a weekly digest of headlines & events from The Amplifier by email? Signup today!