Andy Roberts did just enough to squeak out a win Sunday at the 29th annual Paul Walker Memorial golf tournament. That was just the way he planned it. Roberts shot a 1-under 69 on Sunday and finished the two round tournament at 3 under par to beat Matt Fuqua by two shots, claiming his first Paul Walker title.
- Panthers turn page to 2016 after deflating Super Bowl loss
- Led by freshman Ellenson, young Marquette seeks Feb. push
- Curry leads Warriors past Rockets for 42nd straight home win
- Teams from North Dakota schools compete in Lifesmarts event
- Ferguson City Council seeks changes to DOJ reform agreement
- Clark County settles wrongful termination suit for $125,000
- PSC schedules hearing in Watford City on proposed pipeline
- California corrections chief aims to change prison culture
- Phenomenal Preschool Story Hour
- Kirby Babies
- Tator Tot Time
- Preschool Storytime @ @WCPL Kirby Branch
- Bowling Green Kiwanis Club
- Franklin Open Duplicate Bridge Club
- Magic: The Gathering Deck Building Class
- Graham Troopers
- Express Yourself
- Hilltopper Astronomy Club
- Jazz Jam
- Magic: The Gathering (Casual Standard)
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Daily News Headlines & Events Update
Would you like to receive a digest of each day's headlines & events from The Daily News by email? Signup today!
The Amplifier Headlines & Events Update
Would you like to receive a weekly digest of headlines & events from The Amplifier by email? Signup today!