Details for 947063.pdf
SMITHS GROVE CITY COMMISSION City of Smiths Grove, KY ORDINANCE 2020-001 Annual Budget for 2020-2021 The Annual Budget for the Fiscal Year beginning July 1, 2020 and ending June 30, 2021 is hereby adopted by approved 1st reading, May 26, 2020 and 2nd reading of the Smiths Grove Commission on June 22, 2020. City of Smiths Grove, KY GENERAL FUND FUND BALANCE AVAILABLE as of 4-1-20 $478,734 ESTIMATED REVENUES: Property Taxes Licenses & Permits Intergovernmental revenues Insurance Premiums Franchise Fees Cemetery Miscellaneous $80,300 $36,000 $21,500 $120,000 $8,200 $10,000 $7,000 TOTAL ESTIMATED REVENUES: $283,000 TOTAL RESOURCES AVAILABLE FOR APPROPRIATIONS: $761,734 General Government Code Enforcement Police Streets Cemetery $121,025 $15,000 $137,500 $94,000 $42,600 TOTAL APPROPRIATIONS: ESTIMATED FUND BALANCE $410,125 $351,609 A full copy of the Ordinance is available at the Smiths Grove Municipal Building, 146 S. Main St., Smiths Grove, KY, or call 270-5634014 or on-line at www.smithsgrove.org
- Kim Jong Un urges North Koreans to keep up virus fight
- Crime gang blamed for killing 8 police in northern India
- Japan seeks extradition of Americans accused in Ghosn escape
- First coronavirus then Trump order split Indian families
- AP Week in Pictures, North America
- Activist leaves Hong Kong after new law to advocate abroad
- California governor urges mask-wearing as virus cases rise
- Pepper fined $100K, placed on probation for five years in money laundering case
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Daily News Headlines & Events Email Blast
Would you like to receive a digest of each day's headlines & events from The Daily News by email? Signup today!
The Amplifier Headlines & Events Email Blast
Would you like to receive a weekly digest of headlines & events from The Amplifier by email? Signup today!
Daily News Hosted Events
The Daily News is a proud host of community enrichment events. Join our Daily News Events mailing list to learn about the next event we are planning. Sign up now.
General InterestImported List: General Interest
Vette City Prospects
- Texas Roadhouse plans Bowling Green location
- Buckner, involved in Kereiakes shooting, paroled
- Two men dead in BG shooting
- WKU faculty list demands for fall instruction
- Suspect in Logan slaying wants to keep dreadlocks
- John Scott Stone
- BG woman dies in ATV crash
- There is no white privilige
- Warren County grand jury returns indictments
- SKyPAC president out as closure extended to October