Details for 928919.pdf
The City of Bowiing Green approved Ordinance Nos. BG2019-29 related to granting a non-exclusive telecommunications (or related non-cable) franchise to North Central Communications, Inc. for the use of rights-of-way for the operation and maintenance of a telecommunications (or related non-cable) system within the City of Bowling Green, Kentucky, BG2019-30 related to annexing 11.75 acres of property located on the U.S. 31-W Connector Road from Kelly Road to the CSX railroad and 20.53 acres of right-of-way and BG2019-31 related to approving Amendment Number Three to the City of Bowling Green, Kentucky Annual Operating Budget for Fiscal Year 2019. Copies of the ordinances may be viewed at http://www.bgky.org/government/ legal-publications.
- Meek Mill seeks new trial, judge after decade-long probation
- Trial opens for Israeli woman charged in $145M fraud scheme
- Move to get Mitsubishi's assets sold amid SKorea-Japan fight
- Guam Homeland Security official sentenced for mailing meth
- Beshear discusses 'big pharma,' pension with health department officials
- BG man arrested after disturbance, pursuit
- Two BG massage parlors accused of prostitution, four arrested
- Proposed sidewalk projects tweaked after input
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Daily News Headlines & Events Email Blast
Would you like to receive a digest of each day's headlines & events from The Daily News by email? Signup today!
The Amplifier Headlines & Events Email Blast
Would you like to receive a weekly digest of headlines & events from The Amplifier by email? Signup today!
Daily News Hosted Events
The Daily News is a proud host of community enrichment events. Join our Daily News Events mailing list to learn about the next event we are planning. Sign up now.