Details for Public Notice Notice is hereby given that Williams Properties
Notice is hereby given that Williams Properties, 1136 South Park Drive, Bowling Green, KY 42103 has filed an application with the Energy & Environment Cabinet for excavation of an existing borrow area in the right descending floodplain of Barren River at about stream mile 40.3, with coordinates 37.002321 /-86.393025, in Bowling Green, Warren County. Any comments or objections concerning this application shall be directed to: Kentucky Division of Water, Floodplain Management Section, 300 Sower Blvd., 3rd Floor, Frankfort, Kentucky 40601. Phone: (502)564-3410.
- Edmonson mother charged with murder in death of son swept away in creek
- Outgoing Bevin urges Beshear to 'do the hard things'
- WEATHER: Sunny and warmer Wednesday ahead
- In 1861, women asked to provide aid to Confederate hospital in BG
- Immigrants, refugees often encounter barriers to health, social services
- Former players Boyd and Brunson to serve as WKU baseball assistants
- Beshear to expand email requests for public records
- UK commit Allen has toughness, skills to thrive in SEC
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Daily News Headlines & Events Email Blast
Would you like to receive a digest of each day's headlines & events from The Daily News by email? Signup today!
The Amplifier Headlines & Events Email Blast
Would you like to receive a weekly digest of headlines & events from The Amplifier by email? Signup today!
Daily News Hosted Events
The Daily News is a proud host of community enrichment events. Join our Daily News Events mailing list to learn about the next event we are planning. Sign up now.