Jim and Mary Baird will celebrate their 50th anniversary July 17, 2020.
Flowers & Gifts
Sign A Guestbook
Offer a personal message of congratulations...
You'll find individual Guest Books with each announcement. By sharing a positive thought you add happiness to the lives of those who are reaching a new life milestone. . . From a Guest Book, you may log in with a third-party account or use an existing account with this site. If you do not have an account, Sign up using the Sign Up link on the top right of any page.
- Hemp processors planting roots in Simpson County
- Workweek will be consistently hot, muggy
- Allen man pleads guilty in slaying of three relatives
- Pedestrian on I-65 struck, killed by semi
- 'Thank you' form circulating for law enforcement
- Ten questions with ... Alan Read
- BG Gamechangers looking to diversify workforce
- Do you think schools should open in August as currently scheduled for the 2020-21 academic year?
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Daily News Headlines & Events Email Blast
Would you like to receive a digest of each day's headlines & events from The Daily News by email? Signup today!
The Amplifier Headlines & Events Email Blast
Would you like to receive a weekly digest of headlines & events from The Amplifier by email? Signup today!
Daily News Hosted Events
The Daily News is a proud host of community enrichment events. Join our Daily News Events mailing list to learn about the next event we are planning. Sign up now.
- Texas Roadhouse plans Bowling Green location
- Buckner, involved in Kereiakes shooting, paroled
- Two men dead in BG shooting
- Pepper fined $100K, placed on probation for five years in money laundering case
- Subdivision planned for Old Scottsville Road
- Suspect in Logan slaying wants to keep dreadlocks
- Julia Elizabeth Dunning
- Warren County grand jury returns indictments
- Clayton anticipates Warren County schools to delay opening to Aug. 12
- Auburn feedlot owner pays $10K to settle fish kill case