Ariel Dickerson of Bowling Green and Cedric Phillips of Clarksville, Tenn., announce the birth of a son, Cruz Amar Phillips, on Feb. 17, 2020.
Flowers & Gifts
Sign A Guestbook
Offer a personal message of congratulations...
You'll find individual Guest Books with each announcement. By sharing a positive thought you add happiness to the lives of those who are reaching a new life milestone. . . From a Guest Book, you may log in with a third-party account or use an existing account with this site. If you do not have an account, Sign up using the Sign Up link on the top right of any page.
- Commission OKs flag ordinance on first reading
- Hilltoppers attempted to get Kentucky on 2020-21 schedule
- Parents could be asked to conduct checks for COVID-19 symptoms
- Sweltering heat, humidity with us again Tuesday
- McConnell says he was unaware of PPP loan for company owned by in-laws
- Operation PRIDE executive director steps down to tackle passion for art
- Former Lady Top Kelly joins Bellarmine coaching staff
- Lady Tops announce 3 more signees for 2020-21 season
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Daily News Headlines & Events Email Blast
Would you like to receive a digest of each day's headlines & events from The Daily News by email? Signup today!
The Amplifier Headlines & Events Email Blast
Would you like to receive a weekly digest of headlines & events from The Amplifier by email? Signup today!
Daily News Hosted Events
The Daily News is a proud host of community enrichment events. Join our Daily News Events mailing list to learn about the next event we are planning. Sign up now.
- Texas Roadhouse plans Bowling Green location
- Buckner, involved in Kereiakes shooting, paroled
- Two men dead in BG shooting
- Pepper fined $100K, placed on probation for five years in money laundering case
- Subdivision planned for Old Scottsville Road
- Julia Elizabeth Dunning
- Warren County grand jury returns indictments
- Allen man pleads guilty in slaying of three relatives
- Mark Anthony Dice Jr.
- Auburn feedlot owner pays $10K to settle fish kill case