Aside from K-12 school closures, other events have been canceled or postponed and facilities plan closures in southcentral Kentucky amid the coronavirus pandemic.
To add an item to our list, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The list of confirmed cancellations and closures are:
- The third annual Kentucky Super Preps has been postponed until June 10.
- Alcoholics Anonymous in Bowling Green has suspended in-person meetings. Many meetings are now online. Visit bowlinggreen aa.org for schedules and links to the meetings.
- All city- and county-operated parks are closed until further notice. The city’s three municipal golf courses are open but are available for walking play only.
- Med Center Health and TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital have initiated visitor restrictions at their facilities. For detailed information on the restrictions, visit each organization’s website at medcenterhealth.org/mch-visitation-restrictions or tristargreenviewregional.com/covid-19.
- The Eloise B. Houchens Center for Women will be closed until further notice.
- Warren County and city of Bowling Green and Cave City government buildings are accessible only to employees. Residents will need to access services by phone or online.
- The Bowling Green Daily News business office is closed to the public. Call 270-781-1700 for assistance.
- The Kiwanis Club of Bowling Green has canceled its Wednesday noon meetings until further notice.
- All Regal Cinemas locations in the United States, including Regal Greenwood Mall and Regal Stadium 12 in Bowling Green, are closed indefinitely.
- The Stuff the Bus-ELPO TopGolf Classic has been postponed until March 7, 2021.
- The Buddy House “Hardwood Heroes” Celebrity Basketball Game has been postponed.
- The Bowling Green Daily News Career and Job Fair has been postponed until May 15.
- The Bowling Green Warren County Humane Society is open for adoptions, but its volunteer program is closed to limit foot traffic.
- Gov. Andy Beshear is directing all bars and restaurants in Kentucky to eliminate dine-in service, but drive-thru and carryout service is still allowed. Check with individual establishments to determine what services are being offered.
- Kentucky Downs in Franklin is closed until further notice.
- The Bowling Green Noon Rotary Club has canceled its regular Wednesday meetings.
- All branches of the Warren County Public Library will be closed until further notice, but the library is offering curbside service.
- Riverview at Hobson Grove is closed until further notice.
- The Bowling Green Area Chamber of Commerce’s SCK LAUNCH Job Fair has been put on hold and reevaluated at a later date.
- All Bowling Green Special Olympics programs are suspended.
- The start of the Minor League Baseball season has been delayed, affecting the start of the Bowling Green Hot Rods’ season.
- Little League baseball practices and activities have been canceled until May 11.
- Warren County Pee Wee baseball has suspended activities.