Aside from K-12 school closures, other events have been canceled or postponed and facilities plan closures in southcentral Kentucky amid the coronavirus pandemic.
To add an item to our list, email email@example.com.
The list of confirmed cancellations and closures are:
- Alcoholics Anonymous in Bowling Green has suspended in-person meetings. Many meetings are now online. Visit bowlinggreen aa.org for schedules and links to the meetings.
- Med Center Health and TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital have initiated visitor restrictions at their facilities. For detailed information on the restrictions, visit each organization’s website at medcenterhealth.org/mch-visitation-restrictions or tristargreenviewregional.com/covid-19.
- The Eloise B. Houchens Center for Women will be closed until further notice.
- Warren County and city of Bowling Green and Cave City government buildings are accessible only to employees. Residents will need to access services by phone or online.
- The Bowling Green Daily News business office is closed to the public. Call 270-781-1700 for assistance.
- The Kiwanis Club of Bowling Green has canceled its Wednesday noon meetings until further notice.
- All Regal Cinemas locations in the United States, including Regal Greenwood Mall and Regal Stadium 12 in Bowling Green, are closed indefinitely.
- The Stuff the Bus-ELPO TopGolf Classic has been postponed until March 7, 2021.
- The Buddy House “Hardwood Heroes” Celebrity Basketball Game has been postponed.
- The Bowling Green Warren County Humane Society is open for adoptions, but its volunteer program is closed to limit foot traffic.
- The Bowling Green Noon Rotary Club has canceled its regular Wednesday meetings.
- Riverview at Hobson Grove is closed until further notice.
- All Bowling Green Special Olympics programs are suspended.
- The start of the Minor League Baseball season has been delayed, affecting the start of the Bowling Green Hot Rods’ season.
- Warren County Pee Wee baseball has suspended activities.