A weak front will slide southeast over the area Saturday, which will serve as a forcing mechanism for scattered shower and thunderstorm development. Much like the past several days, outside of any rain, it’ll be very hot and muggy. Sunday follows with a nearly-identical forecast, with drier conditions set to follow early next week. For more forecast information, see http://wxornotBG.com.
- Saturday: High 89°/Low 70° Scattered Storms
- Sunday: High 88˚/Low 67˚ Scattered Storms
- Monday: High 92˚/Low 71˚ Scattered Storms
- Tuesday: High 90˚/Low 69˚ Isolated Storms
- Wednesday: High 93˚/Low 71˚ Isolated Storms