Being stuck in a repetitive pattern will remain the story over the upcoming days. Multiple chances for showers and storms will be with us Sunday through Tuesday, as high temperatures hang out in the upper 80s. We should finally get some reprieve from the rain by Wednesday, however, it’ll get even hotter. For more detailed forecast, see http://wxornotBG.com.
- Sunday: High 88˚/Low 71˚ Scattered Storms
- Monday: High 89˚/Low 72˚ Scattered Storms
- Tuesday: High 87˚/Low 68˚ Scattered Storms
- Wednesday: High 91˚/Low 65˚ Isolated Storms
- Thursday: High 90˚/Low 66˚ Isolated Storms