Conditions will be a bit hotter and muggier Thursday, thanks in part to winds settling out of the north as another cold front approaches. This will bring along pop-up storm chances this evening, with storms increasing in coverage as we progress into Friday. Some storms could be strong. High pressure builds in behind the front, bringing sunny, hotter conditions for the weekend. Forecast details —> http://wxornotBG.com.
- Thursday: High 90˚/Low 68˚ Mostly Sunny
- Friday: High 86˚/Low 69˚ Scattered Storms
- Saturday: High 87˚/Low 67˚ Partly Sunny
- Sunday: High 90˚/Low 66˚ Mostly Sunny
- Monday: High 91˚/Low 68˚ Isolated Storms