A rinse and repeat forecast remains for another day, with Tuesday afternoon highs in the mid-90s, along with heat indices breaking 100. Scattered storm chances will be present in the afternoon, some of which could be severe, before subsiding with the loss of daytime heating tonight. More prominent chances for showers and storms will arrive late Wednesday into Thursday, with a cold front approaching and stalling out near the region. Luckily, cooler temperatures will join the party as well. For more forecast details, see http://wxornotBG.com.
- Tuesday: High 94˚/Low 73˚ Scattered PM Storms
- Wednesday: High 92°/Low 70° Isolated Storms
- Thursday: High 87˚/Low 68˚ Scattered Storms
- Friday: High 84˚/Low 66˚ Scattered Storms
- Saturday: High 85˚/Low 65˚ Scattered Storms