The heat and humidity will show no remorse Wednesday, with heat indices across all of southcentral Kentucky hovering around the 100 mark this afternoon. An isolated storm or two may appear, but the vast majority of the area will stay dry. Thermometers will climb a little Thursday into Friday, before a weak cold front brings a little relief to start the weekend. For a more in-depth forecast analysis, see http://wxornotBG.com.
- Wednesday: High 94°/Low 72° Isolated PM Storm
- Thursday: High 95°/Low 70° Mostly Sunny
- Friday: High 96˚/Low 72˚ Isolated PM Storms
- Saturday: High 90˚/Low 70˚ Mostly Sunny
- Sunday: High 91˚/Low 68˚ Mostly Sunny