It’ll be the same song and dance we’ve grown accustomed to over the past few weeks. Hot and muggy weather will continue to overstay its welcome, with that chance for isolated to widely scattered storms staying in the mix during the peak heating of the Sunday afternoon. Speaking of heating up, the mercury could tap into the mid-90s early this week, resulting in the hottest days of 2019. For more forecast info, see http://wxornotBG.com.
- Sunday: High 90˚/Low 70˚ Isolated PM Storms
- Monday: High 94˚/Low 72˚ Mostly Sunny
- Tuesday: High 93˚/Low 70˚ Isolated Storms
- Wednesday: High 92˚/Low 72˚ Scattered Storms
- Thursday: High 93˚/Low 73˚ Scattered Storms