Mostly sunny skies may be interrupted by an isolated storm chance Sunday. Otherwise, it’ll be quite nice, with highs in the mid-80s. Monday is the pick of the week, coming complete with low humidity, rays of sunshine and highs in the mid-70s. An increase in heat and humidity will follow, leading to our next chance at thunderstorms Wednesday. For more forecast information, see http://wxornotBG.com.
- Sunday: High 84˚/Low 62˚ Isolated AM Storms
- Monday: High 76˚/Low 53˚ Mostly Sunny
- Tuesday: High 85˚/Low 56˚ Mostly Sunny
- Wednesday: High 87˚/Low 65˚ Scattered Storms
- Thursday: High 82˚/Low 69˚ Scattered Storms