High pressure will maintain control across the area Sunday, providing sunshine, along with punishing heat and humidity. Thermometers should hit their ceiling around the mid-90s, with heat indices once again stretching into the triple digits. Monday will be almost similar, before storm chances ramp up as we get closer to midweek. For more forecast info, see http://wxornotBG.com.
- Sunday: High 95˚/Low 74˚ Mostly Sunny
- Monday: High 93˚/Low 72˚ Mostly Sunny
- Tuesday: High 94˚/Low 73˚ Isolated PM Storms
- Wednesday: High 91°/Low 70° Scattered Storms
- Thursday: High 87˚/Low 69˚ Scattered Storms