No rest for the toasty as the heat wave continues as we reach the midpoint of our Memorial Day weekend. There's a chance for a late day storm Sunday, but the better chance for that should stay across the northern half of the state. Heat rolls on to start this week as well as we keep mostly sunny skies in place. A disturbance will move our way by the end of the week that could spark a few showers and storms to cool us down. For more weather information, visit http://wxornotBG.com.
- Sunday: High 90º/Low 68º Partly Sunny/Chance PM Storm
- Monday: High 93º/Low 68º Mostly Sunny
- Tuesday: High 92º/Low 71º Partly Sunny
- Wednesday: High 90º/Low 67º Partly Sunny
- Thursday: High 82º/Low 63º Afternoon Storms