A balmy, muggy forecast is set to finish off the weekend. Scattered shower and storm chances will be present Sunday, as temperatures hit their ceiling near the 90 mark. We’ll keep hit-and-miss storms in the forecast to start out the workweek, before things settle as we progress toward midweek. For more forecast details, see http://wxornotBG.com.
- Sunday: High 88˚/Low 70˚ Scattered Storms
- Monday: High 92˚/Low 71˚ Isolated Storms
- Tuesday: High 91˚/Low 68˚ Isolated Storms
- Wednesday: High 93˚/Low 71˚ Isolated Storms
- Thursday: High 88˚/Low 71˚ Scattered Storms