A passing cold front will keep scattered shower and strong storm chances in the forecast Thursday. It’ll still be hot, but cooler than Wednesday, with highs in the mid-80s. Pop-up storm chances accompany slightly cooler temperatures Friday, before sunshine dominates to start out the weekend. For more forecast information, see http://wxornotBG.com.
- Thursday: High 85˚/Low 73˚ Scattered Storms
- Friday: High 80˚/Low 64˚ Isolated Storms
- Saturday: High 85˚/Low 60˚ Mostly Sunny
- Sunday: High 84˚/Low 64˚ Isolated Storms
- Monday: High 81˚/Low 59˚ Mostly Sunny