Our Wednesday will come complete with hot, humid, breezy conditions, along with chances for scattered strong/severe storms. A slow-moving, upper level disturbance will bring multiple rounds of showers and storms to our region Thursday through Sunday, along with cooler temperatures. This may lead to minor flooding issues. For a more in-depth forecast, see http://wxornotBG.com.
- Wednesday: High 90˚/Low 65˚ Scattered Storms
- Thursday: High 82˚/Low 69˚ Scattered Storms
- Friday: High 83˚/Low 68˚ Scattered Storms
- Saturday: High 82˚/Low 69˚ Showers/Storms Likely
- Sunday: High 81˚/Low 67˚ Showers/Storms Likely