Clouds will be on the uptick throughout this Wednesday, with scattered storms slated to accompany a passing cold front this afternoon into tonight. Thursday will be beautiful, with decreasing clouds and highs in the low 70s. We’ll warm up nicely Friday into the start of the weekend, with pop-up storms not out of the question Saturday afternoon. For more forecast info, see http://wxornotBG.com.
- Wednesday: High 80˚/Low 56˚ Scattered PM Storms
- Thursday: High 72˚/Low 56˚ Mostly Sunny
- Friday: High 80˚/Low 50˚ Mostly Sunny
- Saturday: High 86˚/Low 61˚ Isolated Storms
- Sunday: High 88˚/Low 70˚ Scattered Storms