There will be little to no change in our weather pattern, unfortunately. It’ll be very hot and humid, with scattered strong storms anticipated Wednesday afternoon. We’ll keep similar conditions in place through Independence Day and Friday, with more likely chances for the wet stuff arriving Saturday. For more forecast info, see http://wxornotBG.com.
- Wednesday: High 91˚/Low 72˚ Scattered Storms
- Independence Day: High 89˚/Low 73˚ Scattered Storms
- Friday: High 91°/Low 71° Scattered Storms
- Saturday: High 87°/Low 70° Showers/Storms Likely
- Sunday: High 88˚/Low 67˚ Scattered Storms