Rounds of showers and storms will be with us throughout the entire weekend, and last into the early part of next week. With the given environment and ample amounts of rainfall we’ve received over the past few days, a flash flood watch will remain in effect through Monday for all of southcentral Kentucky. The good news is that beautiful weather will arrive Tuesday into Wednesday of next week. For more forecast info, see http://wxornotBG.com.
- Saturday: High 82˚/Low 70˚ Showers/Storms Likely
- Sunday: High 80˚/Low 66˚ Showers/Storms Likely
- Monday: High 80˚/Low 68˚ Showers/Storms Likely
- Tuesday: High 76˚/Low 58˚ Mostly Sunny
- Wednesday: High 78˚/Low 56˚ Mostly Sunny