It will be slightly cooler Saturday than Friday after a dry cold front has moved through the region. That knocks our highs back into the low 80s with comfortable humidity levels. Heat starts slowly building back Sunday, with highs into the mid-80s. A summertime pattern builds back in for the new workweek, however, as temperatures in the 90s accompany more mostly sunny skies. For more weather information, visit http://wxornotBG.com.
- Saturday: High 82°/Low 60° Mostly Sunny
- Sunday: High 85°/Low 63° Mostly Sunny
- Monday: High 90°/Low 70° Mostly Sunny
- Tuesday: High 95º/Low 70º Mostly Sunny
- Wednesday: High 92º/Low 70º Chance PM Storm