Decreasing clouds will be the name of the game Tuesday. It will remain well above average in the temperature department, with highs landing between the mid- and upper 60s! Shower and storm chances return with a passing cold front Wednesday, and another weather system is expected to affect the region Friday. For a complete forecast breakdown, visit wxornotbg.com.
- Tuesday: High 65/Low 46, decreasing clouds
- Wednesday: High 69/Low 49, scattered showers/storms
- Thursday: High 46/Low 35, partly cloudy
- Friday: High 49/Low 31, showers/storms likely
- Saturday: High 59/Low 42, scattered AM showers