A cold front will approach and eventually stall across the area Wednesday. This will result in scattered storm chances that will bring a localized flooding threat along with it. A similar pattern will follow for the foreseeable future, thanks to multiple disturbances passing through. For more forecast information, visit wxornotbg.com.
- Wednesday: High 88/Low 70, scattered storms
- Thursday: High 89/Low 71, scattered storms
- Friday: High 90/Low 70, scattered storms
- Saturday: High 92/Low 73, scattered storms
- Sunday: High 92/Low 72, isolated storms