Calm, sunny conditions will grace us as we finish out the weekend. Overall, conditions will be quite nice, with Sunday afternoon highs in the mid-50s. A warming trend will ensue with highs around 60 early this week, with another shot of cooler air set to filter in with rain chances Wednesday night into Thursday. For more forecast info, see http://wxornotBG.com http://wxornotbg.com/.
- Sunday: High 54˚/Low 27˚ Mostly Sunny
- Monday: High 60˚/Low 33˚ Mostly Sunny
- Tuesday: High 62˚/Low 40˚ Partly Sunny
- Wednesday: High 63˚/Low 36˚ Partly Sunny
- Thursday: High 54˚/Low 42˚ Scattered Showers