Partly sunny skies will coincide with swift, southerly winds Tuesday, which will keep above-average temperatures in the forecast. Much of the same can be expected Wednesday – albeit with an isolated shower or two – before attention turns to Wednesday night, when a stout cold front plows southeast over the area. This will bring likely shower and storm chances to the area, some of which could become severe. For more forecast information, visit wxornotBG.com.
- Tuesday: High 80/Low 58, partly sunny
- Wednesday: High 79/Low 65, partly cloudy
- Thursday: High 59/Low 47, decreasing clouds
- Friday: High 56/Low 38, mostly sunny
- Saturday: High 64/Low 37, isolated showers