Cloud cover will increase Tuesday, with temperatures scampering between the mid- and upper 40s. High pressure will nose in Tuesday night, bringing sunshine back into the fold Wednesday. With southerly winds also joining in, a nice warmup will follow. Thursday will be nearly identical before rain chances return late Thursday night into Friday. For more forecast information, visit wxornotbg.com.
- Tuesday: High 47/Low 33, partly cloudy
- Wednesday: High 54/Low 29, mostly sunny
- Thursday: High 56/Low 30, mostly sunny
- Friday: High 52/Low 37, scattered showers
- Saturday: High 51/Low 27, partly sunny