Blustery conditions will be with us Monday under cloudy skies. Winds will howl between 15 and 30 mph, causing temperatures to remain somewhat constant in the 30s. Clouds break up to an extent Tuesday before sunshine returns Wednesday, along with warmer temperatures near 50 degrees. For more forecast information, visit wxornotbg.com.
- Monday: High 38/Low 34, isolated wintry mix
- Tuesday: High 45/Low 28, partly cloudy
- Wednesday: High 50/Low 29, mostly sunny
- Thursday: High 54/Low 30, mostly sunny
- Friday: High 51/Low 38, scattered showers