Light, scattered snow showers will affect the area Tuesday. A combination of dry air, warm ground and temperatures near the freezing mark will result in little to no accumulation. There will be a possibility, however, of a few slick spots on the evening commute. Sunshine breaks out Wednesday with temps remaining cool, and increasing clouds accompany warmer conditions Thursday. For more forecast information, visit wxornotbg.com.
- Tuesday: High 37/Low 28, scattered snow showers
- Wednesday: High 41/Low 19, mostly sunny
- Thursday: High 47/Low 22, partly sunny
- Friday: High 50/Low 33, scattered showers
- Saturday: High 52/Low 40, scattered showers