LOUISVILLE — An Iraqi refugee and former Bowling Green resident serving a life sentence for federal terror-related offenses testified in federal court Tuesday morning that his former attorney assured him he would get a lesser sentence if he pleaded guilty.
- White Squirrel Brewery returning in Gasper's place
- Man stabbed outside bowling alley, police make arrest
- Mary Kathleen "Katy" McGinnis
- Controversy over GOP club speaker continues
- Mattingly responds to GOP women's club, Anna's flap
- Griffith steps down as Warren East coach
- Michael Cortez Patterson
- Expanded schedule in the works for Fountain Row
- Hsieh Shane Pesterfield
- Regina Lynn “Gina” Rich
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Daily News Headlines & Events Email Blast
Would you like to receive a digest of each day's headlines & events from The Daily News by email? Signup today!
The Amplifier Headlines & Events Email Blast
Would you like to receive a weekly digest of headlines & events from The Amplifier by email? Signup today!