After showers and thunderstorms Sunday, we return to the heat and humidity of late last week for your Memorial Day afternoon. High temperatures once again soar into the upper 80s to low 90s, with mostly sunny but muggy conditions dominating. Expect more of the same Tuesday and Wednesday before a system looks to finally offer relief Thursday and Friday, bringing rain chances but highs back closer to seasonal averages. For more weather information, visit http://wxornotBG.com.
- Monday: High 91º/Low 70º Mostly Sunny
- Tuesday: High 92º/Low 70º Partly Sunny
- Wednesday: High 91º/Low 68º Partly Sunny
- Thursday: High 85º/Low 64º Scattered Afternoon Storms
- Friday: High 83º/Low 62º Partly Sunny