Memorial Day was yet another hot and humid day around southcentral Kentucky, and we're in for at least a couple more as we move through the short workweek. High pressure remains in control through Wednesday, giving us the scorching temperatures and mild lows. A cold front will attempt to work through the area by Thursday into Friday, which will bring us a renewed shot for rain and thunderstorms to close out the week. This will also cool us down, with highs falling into the mid-80s. For more weather information, visit http://wxornotBG.com.
- Tuesday: High 90º/Low 71º Partly Sunny
- Wednesday: High 91º/Low 68º Partly Sunny
- Thursday: High 85º/Low 64º Scattered Afternoon Storms
- Friday: High 83º/Low 62º Partly Sunny
- Saturday: High 84º/Low 64º Mostly Sunny