One final day of the ruthless heat and humidity to put up with before cooler conditions and rain chances arrive. Highs on Wednesday afternoon will hit the mid-90s, with a pop-up storm unlikely, but not out of the question. More likely chances for showers and strong storms will arrive tonight into Thursday, as a cold front approaches and eventually stalls out over the area This should keep our pattern rather active all the way into the weekend. For more forecast information, see http://wxornotBG.com.
- Wednesday: High 94°/Low 70° Isolated Storms
- Thursday: High 86˚/Low 65˚ Scattered Storms
- Friday: High 84˚/Low 67˚ Scattered Storms
- Saturday: High 85˚/Low 63˚ Scattered Storms
- Sunday: High 85˚/Low 64˚ Scattered Storms