Hot and sultry will be the weather script for this weekend, along with the potential for pop-up, afternoon storms. High temperatures will be around 90 throughout. Thermometers will try to reach into the mid-90s early next week, with heat indices flirting with the triple-digits. For more detailed forecast info, see http://wxornotBG.com.
- Saturday: High 91˚/Low 69˚ Isolated PM Storms
- Sunday: High 90˚Low 70˚ Isolated PM Storms
- Monday: High 94˚/Low 72˚ Mostly Sunny
- Tuesday: High 93˚/Low 70˚ Isolated Storms
- Wednesday: High 92˚Low 72˚ Scattered Storms