Winds will pour in out of the south Saturday, escorting in a much warmer, more humid airmass. The result will be a noticeable uptick in cloud cover, along with afternoon highs around 90. Rain and storm chances will steadily increase throughout Father’s Day, continuing into the start of the new workweek. For more forecast info, see http://wxornotBG.com.
- Saturday: High 90˚/Low 61˚ Increasing Clouds
- Sunday: High 88˚/Low 70˚ Scattered Storms
- Monday: High 85˚/Low 70˚ Showers/Storms Likely
- Tuesday: High 83˚/Low 67˚ Scattered Storms
- Wednesday: High 85˚/Low 66˚ Scattered Storms