In response to the deadly Dec. 11 tornadoes, the Bowling Green Landmark Association’s annual grant program will shift toward restoring damaged historic structures in the Nutwood, Magnolia and Cedar Ridge neighborhoods.
- Woman at center of Till lynching reported in Bowling Green
- Protesters converge on BG, seeking woman tied to 1955 lynching
- Second hotel planned for The Hub
- Scottsville men plead guilty to bid rigging scheme
- Jerry Roger Young
- Todd Carter
- Extension of former Shive Lane on track for spring finish
- Jerry Wayne Pearson
- Buchanon to continue workforce development at National Corvette Museum
- Charles Randolph "Charlie" Richardson, Jr.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Daily News Headlines & Events Email Blast
Would you like to receive a digest of each day's headlines & events from The Daily News by email? Signup today!
The Amplifier Headlines & Events Email Blast
Would you like to receive a weekly digest of headlines & events from The Amplifier by email? Signup today!