High pressure will dominate our weather pattern throughout the entirety of this weekend. It’ll be hot and muggy under partly sunny skies, with Saturday afternoon highs hitting the high 80s. Pop-up storms will be possible by early Monday afternoon, with chances for the wet stuff increasing thanks to an approaching cold front Tuesday. For more detailed forecast info, see http://wxornotBG.com.
- Saturday: High 87˚/Low 67˚ Partly Sunny
- Sunday: High 90˚/Low 66˚ Mostly Sunny
- Monday: High 94˚/Low 68˚ Isolated Storms
- Tuesday: High 93˚/Low 70˚ Scattered Storms
- Wednesday: High 88˚/Low 71˚ Isolated Showers