Expect more of what we’ve experienced the past few days. Lots of sun will be present early, with an increase in cloud cover, eventually blossoming into pop-up shower and storm chances expected from midday on. High pressure builds in to take control early this week, before a more prominent round of showers and storms arrive Tuesday night into Wednesday. For more forecast info, see http://wxornotBG.com.
- Sunday: High 88˚/Low 68˚ Scattered PM Storms
- Monday: High 89˚/Low 66˚ Partly Sunny
- Tuesday: High 92˚/Low 68˚ Scattered PM Storms
- Wednesday: High 91˚/Low 67˚ Scattered Storms
- Thursday: High 87˚/Low 68˚ Isolated Storms