Mostly sunny skies are slated throughout Saturday, with afternoon highs topping out in the mid-80s. Tonight, a weak disturbance will arrive from the west, bringing hit-and-miss shower & storm chances. This pattern will continue Sunday, before a cooler, much nicer forecast arrives to start the new workweek. For more forecast information, see http://wxornotBG.com.
- Saturday: High 86˚/Low 60˚ Mostly Sunny
- Sunday: High 84˚/Low 62˚ Isolated Storms
- Monday: High 76˚/Low 53˚ Mostly Sunny
- Tuesday: High 85˚/Low 56˚ Mostly Sunny
- Wednesday: High 87˚/Low 65˚ Scattered Storms