Partly to mostly sunny skies will be courted by temperatures in the mid-70s and low humidity Tuesday. Enjoy it while you can, as the mugginess returns ahead of a passing cold front Wednesday, which will be responsible for introducing scattered storms during the afternoon. Following the passing of the front, Thursday’s weather should be immaculate. For more detailed forecast information, see http://wxornotBG.com.
- Tuesday: High 75˚/Low 53˚ Mostly Sunny
- Wednesday: High 78˚/Low 56˚ Scattered PM Storms
- Thursday: High 73˚/Low 57˚ Mostly Sunny
- Friday: High 80˚/Low 53˚ Mostly Sunny
- Saturday: High 86˚/Low 61˚ Scattered Storms