PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — A gun rights group, sheriff and gun store owner filed an emergency motion in federal court late Wednesday seeking to stop enforcement of one of the strictest gun control laws in the nation.
Copyright 2022 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission.
- Woman at center of Till lynching reported in Bowling Green
- New PVA faces short staff, clouds from his past
- BG man charged with killing girlfriend
- Drug Task Force to auction seized vehicles
- Edmonson woman sentenced in son's death
- Historic bakery to be On Target headquarters
- Glennis Elliott Speck
- BG woman indicted on federal drug, weapon charges
- Barbara Elrod
- Bernice Kinser (Cardwell)
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Daily News Headlines & Events Email Blast
Would you like to receive a digest of each day's headlines & events from The Daily News by email? Signup today!
The Amplifier Headlines & Events Email Blast
Would you like to receive a weekly digest of headlines & events from The Amplifier by email? Signup today!