Oppressive heat and humidity will accompany pop-up shower and storm chances Wednesday. A more prominent weather maker will bring chances for stronger storms Thursday but it’ll be cooler. Friday finishes out the workweek with subtle, sunny conditions, and this will continue into the start of the weekend. For more detailed forecast information, see http://wxornotBG.com.
- Wednesday: High 90˚/Low 79˚ Isolated Storms
- Thursday: High 85˚/Low 72˚ Scattered Storms
- Friday: High 81˚/Low 63˚ Mostly Sunny
- Saturday: High 86˚/Low 60˚ Mostly Sunny
- Sunday: High 84˚/Low 64˚ Isolated Storms