Pop-up storm chances are back in the forecast Sunday, with increasing rain and storm chances arriving as we progress through this week. The track chosen by the remnants of Hurricane Barry will dictate what we experience. Heavy rain could occur at times, along with localized flooding. We’ll continue to monitor this as it evolves. For more detailed forecast analysis, see http://wxornotBG.com.
- Sunday: High 90˚/Low 72˚ Scattered Storms
- Monday: High 85˚/Low 71˚ Scattered Storms
- Tuesday: High 84˚/Low 69˚ Scattered Storms
- Wednesday: High 86˚/Low 70˚ Scattered Storms
- Thursday: High 92˚/Low 68˚ Isolated Storms