Rain chances will gradually increase as we progress through Sunday. This will be the start of an active pattern, which will keep likely chances for showers and storms in the forecast Monday into Tuesday as well. A break in the activity is anticipated Wednesday, before more chances for the wet stuff arrive late in the workweek. For more forecast info, see http://wxornotBG.com.
- Sunday: High 47˚/Low 30˚ Showers Likely
- Monday: High 57˚/Low 41˚ Showers/Storms Likely
- Tuesday: High 59˚/Low 51˚ Scattered Showers
- Wednesday: High 50˚/Low 32˚ Mostly Sunny
- Thursday: High 56˚/Low 36˚ Scattered Showers