Periods of showers and storms will continue to plague the area as we round out the weekend. A flash flood will stay in place until late Sunday night. Continued chances for the wet stuff will be with us to start the new workweek, with much improved conditions slated for Tuesday. For more forecast information, see http://wxornotBG.com.
- Sunday: High 82˚/Low 70˚ Showers/Storms Likely
- Monday: High 80˚/Low 68˚ Showers/Storms Likely
- Tuesday: High 75˚/Low 58˚ Mostly Sunny
- Wednesday: High 78˚/Low 56˚ Partly Sunny
- Thursday: High 76˚/Low 57˚ Isolated Storms