Skies will be mostly cloudy Thursday with hit-and-miss showers & storms with us this morning. Chances for the wet stuff will become more prominent this afternoon into tonight, kicking off a very active pattern. Multiple rounds of the wet stuff will follow all the way through the weekend, thanks to a slow-moving upper level disturbance, which will suppress high temperatures to the low 80s. For more forecast info, see http://wxornotBG.com.
- Thursday: High 82˚/Low 69˚ Scattered Storms
- Friday: High 78˚/Low 68˚ Scattered Storms
- Saturday: High 82˚/Low 69˚ Showers/Storms Likely
- Sunday: High 81˚/Low 67˚ Showers/Storms Likely
- Monday: High 80˚/Low 66˚ Showers/Storms Likely