Recovery efforts continue on Sunday, Dec. 12, 2021, for Bowling Green residents living in the neighborhood off Creekwood Avenue after what Gov. Andy Beshear has called the worst tornado event in state history tore through the city, leaving at least 12 dead and many families displaced from their homes.
- Hundreds rush to help after tornado brings disaster to BG
- Death toll in county climbs to 15; two infants among dead
- 'I never thought I'd see this': Residents reel from tornado's impact
- SLIDE SHOW: Tornado slams Bowling Green area during catastrophic outbreak in state
- MORE PHOTOS: BG grapples with aftermath of EF-3 tornado
- Hilltoppers without Williams, Harmon for season
- Terry Allen Kirby
- Corvette plant workers reject local contract
- KHSAA approves Region 4 realignment
- Warren County grand jury returns indictments
- Lisa Ann Browning
- Schools close doors amid rising virus cases, staff shortage
- Fiscal Court OK's Twin Bridges housing plan
- Fauci should spend jail time for this
- Michelle Nelson (Woodring)
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Daily News Headlines & Events Email Blast
Would you like to receive a digest of each day's headlines & events from The Daily News by email? Signup today!
The Amplifier Headlines & Events Email Blast
Would you like to receive a weekly digest of headlines & events from The Amplifier by email? Signup today!
Daily News Hosted Events
The Daily News is a proud host of community enrichment events. Join our Daily News Events mailing list to learn about the next event we are planning. Sign up now.