Gov. Andy Beshear met with families impacted by the December 2021 tornado, Habitat for Humanity of Bowling Green workers, members of the City of Bowling Green and community members to tour a couple of the townhomes being constructed on Regis O’Connor Blvd. in Bowling Green, Ky., to provide affordable housing for displaced families on Thursday, Oct. 20, 2022. The four-bedroom townhomes were built by the Habitat for Humanity of Bowling Green in partnership with the Kentucky Habitat with Humanity Home SAFE Home Disaster Recovery Initiative as part of their 10-home"Bulid Blitz" project.
- Woman at center of Till lynching reported in Bowling Green
- Protesters converge on BG, seeking woman tied to 1955 lynching
- Second hotel planned for The Hub
- Scottsville men plead guilty to bid rigging scheme
- Jerry Roger Young
- Todd Carter
- Extension of former Shive Lane on track for spring finish
- Jerry Wayne Pearson
- Buchanon to continue workforce development at National Corvette Museum
- Charles Randolph "Charlie" Richardson, Jr.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Daily News Headlines & Events Email Blast
Would you like to receive a digest of each day's headlines & events from The Daily News by email? Signup today!
The Amplifier Headlines & Events Email Blast
Would you like to receive a weekly digest of headlines & events from The Amplifier by email? Signup today!